miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019




Hi everyone

Hello, today i will tell you about a birthday that i still remember. It was when I celebrate my 22 years in the year 2015. That day i was with my family, with my girlfriend and two of my best friends. I remember it because it was a very nice day, we shared a lot, and we talked about teenage things. Also ate cake
My girlfriend gave me an immense white chocolate with a heart shape; in my home, everyone liked it. Also in that day, but in the morning I went to the cinema with my brother Victor, the tickets was free for being of birthday.

My friends who went to see me were Pablo and Sebastian. The first one lives near my house, while Sebastian was on vacation in Santiago, because he is from Punta Arenas.
That day I also went to visit a family friend who lives in Conchalí. She went with her daughter named Jeannette and is a chemistry teacher. We have a very good relation with them since 2012, which was the year we met.

On the other hand, my uncle was the one who bought the cake; it was a biscuit with lucuma and chocolate. He always takes care of buying the cake from the family person who's birthday.
I would like another birthday to be like that of 2015, I enjoyed this birthday a lot with the people I love. I would have liked my great-aunt to be there, but she died a couple of years before.




2 comentarios:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you have an extremely busy birthday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello! i think that the white chocolate was a beautiful gift for you because it's not very frequent! i imagine you enjoyed a lot with your family, i don´t know if the photography is the real cake but looks very delicious

    ResponderEliminar