viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019


Hello, today I will tell you about a football character with whom I would like to have a conversation

I mean Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a Swedish soccer player, who plays as a striker and currently borders on the Los Angeles Galaxy of the United States Major League Soccer. The first time I knew about this player was when he was about 12 years old, when he played in the Ajax of Amsterdam in the Dutch league.

I would like to ask him several things, but one of the most important things would be to ask him why he agreed to go to play a less competitive football and could not play playing at Manchester United in the English League, where he could have shared with Alexis Sánchez.

I would have liked him to sign for another club in america, for example in the Brazilian or Argentine league where there is greater competitiveness and in turn I could have gone to see him play since I would stay closer to go see him.

I find Zlatan interesting because he is a very versatile player, he has a lot of potential despite his age of 37, and he is also very superb both outside and inside the court.

One last was that he moved away from the Swedish national team a couple of years ago and could not play in the 2018 World Cup in Russia, where Sweden advanced to the quarterfinals.

Finally, I would like him to play again for a team in the old continent and show that he is still to play in the big leagues.


1 comentario:

  1. hi! i still remember sweden's goals againts england, that goal was a spectacular chilean middle, their goals are very crazy

    ResponderEliminar