miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

A Family Meal


I remember with great affection a meal with my family when I was little, I was around 7 years old. It was an important date, it was christmas night. We were all gathered in our house. My brothers were also my mother and my uncle. That night we ate something delicious, I don’t remember very well that specific thing, only that it was all exquisite. After the meal we went to open the gifts that were in another room. I was at that time the smallest of the family; I was the only one who still believed in santa claus and the one who received the most gifts hahaha… 

I will not forget that night because I shared a lot with my maternal grandmother and with my brothers. Currently my grandmother is dead. On the other hand, my brothers spend that date their girlfriends and children, while I together with my mother and uncle, celebrate Christmas, always with a very rich meal where we remember old times where the family was much bigger.

Another similar meal in my house is given to celebrate the new year, however, by this date I go to my girlfriend’s house to celebrate in Maipú.

Friends see you in another blog!!

2 comentarios:

  1. beautiful and good memory besides a moment for share in a special day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your memories are very beautiful, I hope that moments like this continue to happen in your life

    ResponderEliminar