miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2019



Hi there!
Since childhood, I liked the central coast of Chile. I have gone several times to the town of El Tabo. It is a quiet and very nice place. The people are very cordial. I do not have a house in the tabo, I only go as a tourist and I stay in cabins. I remember very well when I went with my girlfriend in the past summers. We really enjoy the sun and the beach, although the sea water is very freezing. Being in this town, we also always take advantage of visiting Isla Negra or El Quisco, which are also very beautiful places with good gastronomy. They also have great nightlife; there are many pubs, and places with karaoke.
I remember once we arrived in El Tabo with my girlfriend very early in the morning and it was very cold. We stayed until about 2pm on the beach and then went to lunch at a place that was located on the shores of the beach, with an excellent panoramic view. That day we had French fries with hake and natural custard apple juice. Everything was very rich, in fact, that is why I always remember it.
I highly recommend visiting El Tabo, it is very nice and it is very close to Santiago!

Regards!




1 comentario:

  1. The tabo is very beautiful, when i went also it was very cold in the morning

    ResponderEliminar