miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2019


Hello everyone, today I talk about my favorite movie

My favorite movie, this is called "a nightmare on Elm Street" in 1984. Since I was a kid I watch horror movies with my older brother. One of the first movies I saw was this, where I met Freddie Krueger's character. This character was played by Robert Englund, who did very well, really scared me when I was little, in fact, on several occasions I dreamed of this character. My mother did not like to see this type of movie at this age, but in all the same way movies such movies with my brother hahaha.

The movie that I liked most about this saga was number 3 because in this one the characters that had nightmares with Freddie affected super powers and fought with him.
In 2010 they released a remake of the first nightmare movie, however, I did not like it very much because the actor who plays this character did not convince me with his performance, he did not compare himself with Robert Englund, who was really scary. I remember going to the movies with my girlfriend to watch this movie, just when they released it.
I recommend watching movies from the eighties, the one from 2010 is not very good,

Regards!



Resultado de imagen para nightmare on the elm street 3

1 comentario:

  1. hi!in my opinion i also think that this character is extreme and usually happens that the first versions are very good or better

    ResponderEliminar